The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes update 2.1.0 out now – hero points
Posted on December 22, 2015 by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News
Update: Added in a Miiverse message from Aonuma after the break.
After the big 2.0.0 update earlier this month, another new patch is now available for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes. Version 2.1.0 mainly features the introduction of hero points.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Adds a new feature, hero points, that helps with progression through the game
- Collecting hero points adds effects to the Bear Minimum Digs outfit, and you can also receive materials to create outfits you don’t have from the Street Merchant
- Hero points can be obtained by:
- Completing a bonus challenge or a level that you did not select during online play
- Completing a level (regardless of what level or bonus challenge) in Local Play or Download Play
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment