A Space for the Unbound gameplay
Posted on January 23, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
A Space for the Unbound just recently dropped on Switch, and new gameplay shows off the slice-of-life adventure game. A half hour of footage has gone live.
Learn more about the game in the following overview:
A Space for the Unbound is a slice-of-life adventure game with beautiful pixel art set in the late 90s rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers.
Follow two high school sweethearts, Atma and Raya, on a journey of self-discovery at the end of their high school years. When a mysteriously supernatural power is suddenly unleashed threatening their existence, they must explore and investigate their town to uncover hidden secrets, face the end of the world, and perhaps learn more about each other.
Set in a small town inspired by 90s era rural Indonesia, A Space for the Unbound presents an endearing story-driven experience with a vibrant environment waiting to be explored.
- Throwback to the 90s! Let us take you to Indonesia in the late 90s.
- Explore rural Indonesia and enjoy its relaxing atmosphere with a hint of supernatural events.
- Chat and interact with other townfolks and listen to their personal stories.
- Dive into people’s minds Inception-style.
- Listen to beautiful music composed by Masdito “Ittou” Bachtiar
View the gameplay for A Space for the Unbound on Switch below.
A Space for the Unbound is now available on the Switch eShop. Supported languages include English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.