Alisa: Developer’s Cut gameplay
Posted on February 11, 2024 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Alisa: Developer’s Cut landed on Switch this week, and new gameplay is available for the 90s-style horror action adventure title. Just over a half hour of footage is in.
Learn more about the game in the following overview:
Elite Royal Agent Alisa, hot on the heels of a notorious thief in a fantastical world somewhat reminiscent of the 1920s, finds herself suddenly whisked away to an old, bizarre, Victorian-style mansion. Now trapped in a world up-side down, Alisa must find a way to escape – all the while being haunted by the mansion’s strange, mechanized doll-like inhabitants. Can you survive the dollhouse… and escape with your humanity?
What’s waiting for you:
– Classic Survival Horror gameplay
– Real Pre-rendered backgrounds and authentic low-poly models
– Currency, items, and outfits with unique player stats boosts
– Weapon load-outs, ranging from a sabre to a blunderbuss to an SMG
– A large variety of enemies and locations
– Surprises around every corner!
– A weird sense of humour
– A nostalgic trip to the late 1990s, right down to the voice acting
Check out the Alisa: Developer’s Cut gameplay below.
Alisa: Developer’s Cut is located on the Switch eShop. English, Japanese, French, and Italian languages are available.