Among Us update out now (version 2022.3.29), patch notes and trailer
The latest update for Among Us just went live, with the game going up to version 2022.3.29. It’s highlighted by the addition of Friends List as well as a Scream collaboration.
The full patch notes for Among Us version 2022.3.29 are as follows:
Here are all the Friends List features you can expect from this free update, v2022.3.29 on all platforms:
- A unique friend code
- Ability to send and receive friend requests (duh)
- Invite friends to your own lobby
- See who you recently played with
- Ability to block players
- Ability to show/hide your Friend Code (good for anyone streaming!)
- Ability to turn off/on lobby invite notifications (toggle this in the game Settings)
Notes about the Friends List:
- No offline/online status for friends yet
- You can turn on/off lobby notifications
- Child accounts will need additional permissions from their parent/guardian to access their Friend’s List
But that’s not it! Here are some other things you can expect with this update:
- Removed the ability to link/unlink existing accounts – this is temporary! We need to fix up the system here since we’ve heard it can be a confusing process, so for now we are turning this feature off until the next update.
- Screen Shake option can now be toggled On and Off (PC)
- Cosmetics are arranged in a different order
You’ve waited and they’re finally here – new collab cosmetics just dropped!
Ghostface Cosmetics (all platforms until April 30th)
- Scream Mask
- Scream Robes
And here’s a trailer for the new update:
All players can access the new 2022.3.29 update for Among Us on Switch now.