Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ NookLink app updated with catalog features
Animal Crossing: New Horizons players should be aware that the NookLink app has been updated. To access it, you’ll need to download Nintendo Switch Online for iOS or Android.
The main feature of the update involves new catalog features. It’s now possible to more easily keep track of your character’s catalog of furniture, clothing, and more. There are options for searching by name, searching by criteria, viewing your favorited items, and seeing the newest items catalogued.
Here’s some additional information:
– New filtering options that aren’t accessible in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
– These brand new criteria options include filtering by item color, customizability, bell cost, and item footprint size
– Ex: Can now use the NookLink app to find all of your available furniture in the color pink that fits in a 1×1 tile space
– Can set some of your most loved items as Favorites in the app
– Just press the star icon in the top right of an item’s page to mark it as a favorite
– After favoriting items, they can be easily searched for by selecting the Favorites option on the front page of the Catalog in NookLink
– You can then see a handy grid of every favorited item, including individual variations
– Up to 100 different items can be registered as a Favorite at a time
– New Items button on the front page: tapping on this button brings you to a helpful list of the 20 most recent items added to your Animal Crossing: New Horizons catalog
Find some screenshots showing off the new catalog features below.