Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 1.3.0 patch notes
Nintendo has shared the official patch notes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 1.3.0. The update is highlighted by today’s new features for summer like diving, but a couple of other aspects are mentioned as well.
Below are the patch notes in full:
- General Updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.