Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Switch update out now (version 1.0.2)
Ubisoft has deployed a new update for Assassin’s Creed III Remastered on Switch. Version 1.0.2 includes improved audio quality, enhanced performance, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Improved the audio quality
- Improved performance of the game application
- Addressed an issue where a picked up sword could be seen when using Eagle Flight
- Addressed an issue where eagle vision could be used during the cinematic in the “Journey to the New World” & “Gangs Of Boston” mission
- Addressed an issue with the percentage of progression of the savegame in the save select menu for DLC.
- Addressed several issues where NPCs didn’t show up on the minimap
- Addressed inconsistency between specified and actual placement of item categories in Stockpile menu
- Addressed an issue that caused Connor to have doubled fingers in Alexios’ outfit throughout the game
- Addressed an issue that caused some abrupt changes of brightness in Boston
- Addressed several issues where the speaker name was inconsistent between subtitles and actual name or missing all together.
- Addressed some corrupted behavior of the shadows during the first cinematic in “A Boorish Man” mission
- Addressed an issue where outfits obtained through Ubisoft Club are not equipped in-game
- Addressed an issue where the challenge pop-up is not received for the first sequence