Bear and Breakfast update out now (version 1.7.3), patch notes
Posted on March 15, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Gummy Cat has come out with a new version 1.7.1 update for its laid-back management adventure game Bear and Breakfast.
The game just released in Japan, so Japanese support has been added in. A number of bug fixes and other adjustments have also been implemented – including “an experimental tool for attempting to fix specific save files that had bugged progression.”
Below are the full patch notes:
- Added official Japanese support.Bugs And Fixes
- Took away Gus’s scalpel.
- Fixed the mistakenly tagged Minimalist Towel Rack as Bathroom Object instead of Decorative
- Considered removing Gus entirely. Decided against it. For now.
- Expanded collider in Vlad’s Cave (Darkgrove) in order to prevent Hank getting stuck behind his furniture.
- Fixed a bug making the player unable to accept guest requests in Winterberry / Pinefall
- Added a number of improvements and optimizations to how the game uses memory.
- Added an experimental tool for attempting to fix specific save files that had bugged progression. The tool will analyze the current quest progress and attempt to unlock all shops and blueprints that might have erroneously self-locked due to a bug. Please note that this is an experimental tool and using it on a save might lead to data corruption or save loss. Use at your own risk and please do not use if your save was not impacted by this bug.
All players on Switch can download the new version 1.7.1 update for Bear & Breakfast now.