Following its launch on Switch this week, Before We Leave has received new gameplay. 25 minutes of footage shows off the city building title.
Learn more about Before We Leave in the following overview:
Grow, gather and manage resources to help your settlements thrive, and share goods between the hexagonal lands and planets around you. Relax and expand the fabric of your growing societies and create a solar system of happy planets at your own pace. Not everything will go your way, though – use your wits and research solutions to overcome the challenges that your ancestors once faced.
– Build settlements for the newly emerged Peeps
– Discover and research the ancient technologies around you
– Manage resources, pollution and happiness to avoid the mistakes of your ancestors
– Trade between your settlements by sea and by space
– Explore six unique biomes on islands of all shapes and sizes
– Protect the Peeps from ancient beings that guard the galaxy
Your Peeps have spent generations underground. They’ve missed the caress of sun on skin, the squelch of soil between toes, the tickle of flies on noses. They emerge, full of wonder, but with no idea how to grow anything – except potatoes. Start rebuilding their lost civilisation by providing shelter, uncovering ancient technology, and expanding this reborn society to other continents and planets.
But the universe is not safe. Ancient, ancestral guardians demand attention and challenge your settlements – it’s up to you to circumvent these creatures that hamper progress and disturb your newfound peace.
Check out the Before We Leave gameplay on Switch below.
Before We Leave can be found on the Switch eShop. It includes English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish languages.