Best Buy discounting many first party Nintendo titles for $34.99-$39.99 both physically and digitally
Posted on November 13, 2020 by Bryce(@brodee922) in News, Switch
Best Buy has just launched a sale for many first party Nintendo titles, discounting some of these games to $34.99 and $39.99. This sale appears to be for both the physical and digital editions of the games and there is no end date at this time.
These games may go fast though, so here are all the links for the sale below:
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – $34.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $39.99
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $39.99
- Mario Tennis Aces – $34.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $34.99
- Splatoon 2 – $34.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99
- Yoshi’s Crafted World – $34.99
The link here will take you to the general game page, where you can select digital or physical versions. It also seems that Amazon is price matching some of these games for physical versions. Examples include The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and Luigi’s Mansion 3.
So, it might be beneficial to check at Amazon for first party game sales as well, but we’ll keep this post updated.