Bomb Chicken launches on Switch this month
Posted on June 8, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
One of the games highlighted during the last Nindies Showcase earlier this year was Bomb Chicken. The platformer was previously announced for a summer release, and thanks to a new listing on the European eShop, we now have a release date.
First up, here’s an overview and trailer for Bomb Chicken:
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
– Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
– Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
– Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
– Use your bombs as a handy weight.
– Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
– Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas
– Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC, their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?
– Super simple controls anyone can play.
– Gorgeous pixel art from the award-winning studio at Nitrome Ltd.
– Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.
Bomb Chicken is set to arrive on June 28 as a digital download. Pricing is set at £11.99 (we should have US pricing soon).
Thanks to m_t for the tip.
Source: Switch eShop