Brawlhalla offering early access sign-ups on Switch
Posted on October 27, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ubisoft and Blue Mammoth Games are putting Brawlhalla on Switch on November 6. But if you’d like to give it a try early, that might be possible. That’s because fans now have the chance to register for early access.
Those who are selected will receive a follow-up email sometime after registering. Everything earned will carry over to the final release.
Here’s an FAQ outlining all of the pertinent information:
- Will I keep all my progress and unlocks after launch on November 6th?
- Yes! Everything you unlock and every level you gain will stay on your account.
- How will I know if I got accepted into Early Access?
- Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If selected, you will receive a follow-up email when Early Access begins.
- If you don’t get selected don’t worry, you can still play Brawlhalla on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on November 6th
- When does Early Access start?
- Very soon! Keep an eye out before November 6th!
- Can I sign up for both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch Early Access?
- You sure can!
- Will I need a Ubisoft account to sign up for Brawlhalla Early Access?
- You will need one to sign up for Early Access and receive your email confirmations and codes.
- Brawlhalla does not require a Ubisoft account to play.
- I play on Xbox One and my friend plays on Nintendo Switch. Can we play online together?
- Currently crossplay is not supported.
- Can I play Brawlhalla without a Nintendo Switch Online membership?
- Yes! A subscription to Nintendo Switch Online is not required to download or play Brawlhalla.
- What happens if there’s a bug or a crash?
- Send a detailed bug report to [email protected]
Fans can register for early access to Brawlhalla here.