Bubsy: Paws on Fire! releasing for Switch on August 29
Bubsy: Paws on Fire! was originally planned for release on Switch back in May. The game ended up being delayed on Nintendo’s console, but now has a new release date. Accolade and Choice Provisions will release Bubsy: Paws on Fire! for Switch on August 29.
We have the following overview of the game:
– Four playable characters, each with their own unique game mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
– An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
– Over 140 levels and variations set across three different worlds!
– Three different boss battles!
– A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
– A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
– Unique character dialog for every level!
– A variety of unique collectible types, ensuring maximum re-playability!
– The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We’ve even included Virgil Reality from the Bubsy pilot–we dug deep!
Source: Accolade PR