Castle of Heart launches March 23 for Switch, new trailer
Posted on February 20, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
7Levels announced Castle of Heart for Switch last month. Today, the action-platformer was given a concrete release date.
Castle of Heart launches via the eShop on March 23. Pricing is set at $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49.
Find a full trailer and more information for Castle of Heart below.
Castle of Heart is a classic action platformer where players take control of a cursed knight who has been turned to stone by an evil sorcerer’s spell. Our brave hero must travel all the way from their petrified village to the dark ruler’s castle, mastering each of the levels along the way.
Castle of Heart offers beautiful and detailed 3D graphics with changing landscapes, weather conditions, and rich backgrounds. The game’s aesthetics and bestiary are in equal parts inspired by Slavic mythology, with some environmental details derived straight from famous, mystical locations in Poland, the developers’ home country, and the dark fantasy atmosphere of the best action platformer titles from the genre’s golden age. All of this makes Castle of Heart the perfect mix of classic influences and modern design, utilizing the spectrum of the Switch’s features, which will enchant both fans of the genre and newcomers alike.
CASTLE OF HEART MAIN FEATURES
– A unique main character: a knight turned into stone who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegrating
– 20 completely different levels in 4 beautiful environments loosely inspired by real-life locations
– Roughly 50 types of both short- and long-range weapons, allowing each gamer to find their own, individual combat -style
– HD Rumble support, further increasing players’ immersion
– At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay
– Epic boss fights at the end of every location
– Breathtaking graphic design
– Numerous power-ups that enrich the gameplay
Source: 7Levels PR