Curse of the Sea Rats update out now (version 1.1.2), patch noes
A new update for Curse of the Sea Rats is now available with players having access to version 1.1.2.
This patch is all about addressing issues players experienced. On top of that, there are some adjustments including balance changes.
The full patch notes for the Curse of the Sea Rats version 1.1.2 update are as follows:
Crashes and optimization
- Fixed crash when entering a room in the Flying Rat’s Hole area (All platforms).
- Optimized change room loading times by implementing the CPU boost mode (Nintendo Switch).
- Optimized ambient sounds and music to reduce change room loading times (All platforms).
- Fixed the Spirit Points glitch that allowed the player to obtain too much of this currency.
- Added ability to speed up and skip the credits when finishing the game.
- Added missing Amelio’s treasure map in Tuatha Dé Danann Temple.
- Fixed various enemy bugs related to AI, placement and collisions.
- Fixed various visual issues.
- Fixed Long Fuse Jones AI issues in the third phase of the boss fight.
- Fixed Backpack bug that caused issues when exiting and loading a save file.
- Fixed Treasure Map bug that caused marks to be missing.
- Fixed bug on the Meanwhile scenes that prevented obtaining the Timothy drawings.
- Fixed duplicated items bug in the Quick Inventory.
- Fixed blocker in the Cursed Ship Flora Burn boss fight.
- Fixed enemy level display in the ending backtrack section.
- Added ability to break the stones during the ending backtracking section that was clearly confusing players. This is a quick fix so all players can finish the game, but we’re working on another solution.
- Removed the Cursed Ship’s lockpick doors besides the last one.
- Tweaked some level design elements.
- Rebalanced Douglas’ Battle Cry skill and Bussa’s healing skills.
- Fixed incorrect Ghost enemy level in Tuatha Dé Danann Temple.
- Fixed and rebalanced pricing for a few store items.
- Rebalanced Premium Whool pricing.
- Added and improved some sound effects.
- Balanced volume of some sound effects and music.
All players on Switch can download the Curse of the Sea Rats version 1.1.2 update now.