Dawn of the Monsters update out now (version 1.1), patch notes
Posted on June 9, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
WayForward and 13AM Games have prepared a new 1.1 update for Dawn of the Monsters.
The patch is pretty notable, as it comes with new features like rumble, Performance Mode, and single Joy-Con mode. There’s also an internal challenge system, Restart Mission button, and more.
The full patch notes for the Dawn of the Monsters version 1.1 update are as follows:
- Added internal challenge system! View your currently unlocked challenges in the Main Menu!
- Added a Restart Mission button! No more backing out all the way to the Command Center just to start a level over!
- Added a warning popup in the Chat menu explaining that chats expire
- Adjusted some text visuals for readability
- Fixed an issue where the loot pool would pull from historical best instead of your actual mission results
- Added Health readout to the inventory
- Updated the credits
- Fixed Monster Mash description
- Fixed an issue where the training grounds wouldn’t fully refill your rage if you have more than 5 bars
- Fixed display issues with telegraphs in Agnitor’s fights
- Added rumble! Now you can really -feel- like a giant monster
- Added Performance Mode! Supercharge your Switch with slightly reduced resolution for a beefed up framerate and increased responsiveness!
- Added single Joy-Con mode for multiplayer on the go
All players on Switch can access the new 1.1 update for Dawn of the Monsters now.