Demon Turf: Neon Splash revealed, gets surprise release on Switch
Posted on April 14, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Demon Turf, which released on Switch back in November, has just received a new standalone adventure titled Demon Turf: Neon Splash.
Demon Turf: Neon Splash features even more 3D platforming. The game kicks off with Beebz and her friends having been sucked into the neon splattered world of a painting and need to get back home. Features include a system in which players can place checkpoints at any time, leaderboards, a Photo Mode, and much more.
Here’s a rundown of different elements included in Demon Turf: Neon Splash:
– This painting is no joke! Explore these surreal worlds, filled with bright neon colors, and enjoy the intoxicating combination of 2D & 3D art!
– Beebz will focus on what she does best! Platforming! Maintain a constant momentum with no stopgaps or combat, it’s all about the platforming that is faster & better than ever before!
– A unique checkpoint system, tweaked to perfection! Place your own checkpoints at any time with no limit! Retreading is for losers!
– Lots to do! Explore 10 finely crafted levels with a plethora of unique challenges and hazards that are constantly introduced to you at a record pace!
– Setpiece levels with a fun narrative to boot! After all, Beebz didn’t get sucked into the painting alone and her friends certainly are characters!
– A ton of additional goals for you to complete, such as: Collecting all the sweets in a level, finding the hidden vinyl which unlocks 10 more remix levels & getting all the trophy times!
– Remix levels?! You betcha! And don’t be fooled, these are expertly crafted to be entirely new levels with brand new challenges! Better bring your A-game!
– Who knows what awaits you if you complete the game 100%? We do, and it’s pretty sweet, so you should do it.
– 6 finely tuned modifications you can buy with your collectables: Sweets! Only the best of the best, such as mods that add an extra hit point, tweak or add new movesets etc. They even change your looks!
– Leaderboards, baby! That’s right, compete for the best times across the world and show off your mettle!
– Photo Mode! Look, at this point it’s mandatory and Beebz is really good at taking selfies! So snap away!
– Settings galore! Seriously, this thing’s packed with options, so customize your game the way YOU want it to be!
Get a look at a trailer for Demon Turf: Neon Splash below.
Demon Turf: Neon Splash costs $4.99 on the Switch eShop. However, it currently has a slight launch discount, bringing it down to $4.49.
Source: Switch eShop