Descenders launches on Switch this spring with physical version
When we last heard about the extreme downhill biking game Descenders, it was intended to launch by the end of 2019. That didn’t happen in the end, but we do have another update.
Sold Out has announced that it has partnered with publisher No More Robots to offer a physical version of Descenders on Switch. A digital version is planned as well, and now things are on track for a spring release.
Here’s some information about Descenders:
From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is extreme downhill mountain biking for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds where mistakes have real consequences. Can you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
● A Modern Take on an Extreme Sport
● Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
● Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
● Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
● Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
● Fully licensed soundtrack: Partnering with drum & bass label Liquicity to deliver the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
● Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Source: Sold Out PR