Dragon Marked for Death update out now (version 2.0.0)
A significant update for Dragon Marked for Death is now available. Inti Creates has added in a second save slot, implemented tons of changes, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- System Changes】
- A second save slot has been added.
→ After selecting “NEW GAME” or “LOAD GAME” on the title screen, select “CONTRACT 1” or “CONTRACT 2” to begin the game on the chosen save slot.
- Added the ability to change the player character’s dragon contract.
→ In Atruum’s den, choose “Enter a contract” to offer a piece of Dragonite to alter the character’s dragon contract.
- The black market in the Medius city slums is now open.
- When preparing a multiplayer party, players will now be asked for confirmation if a party member leaves after choosing “Depart.”
- When changing equipment, affected stats will now be displayed blue when increasing and red when decreasing.
- The timing of videos playing from the title screen has been adjusted to match with the title music.
- 【Character Changes】
- The level cap has been raised to 60.
- The Empress can now enter a Wind contract with the following conditions.
→ Dragon Skills are Wind element.
→ Dragon Shot and Dragon Cannon consume more DP.
→ Dragon Shot and Dragon Cannon trajectory and number of projectiles are changed, increasing attack power.
※The above is in comparison to the standard Fire contract.
- The Warrior can now enter a Thunder contract with the following conditions.
→ Dragon Tackle and Dragon Smash are Thunder element.
→ Dragon Tackle and Dragon Smash start up faster.
→ Dragon Tackle and Dragon Smash are slightly less powerful.
→ Dragon Guard requires more DP to initiate.
→ Berserk consumes less DP.
→ Berserk gives a smaller increase to attack power.
※The above is in comparison to the standard Ice contract.
- The interval between heals in the Warrior’s Dragon Guard has been shortened.
- The recovery on several of the Warrior’s grounded attacks, such as “Tackle”, can now be canceled.
- The Warrior’s Dragon Tackle has been changed from an elementless physical attack to an elemental attack based on his dragon contract and PIE.
- Damage on the Warrior’s Dragon Smash has been increased.
- Information on the Dragon Tackle has been added to “Control Help” in the menu.
- The Shinobi can now enter a Fire contract with the following conditions.
→ Dragon Skills are Fire element.
→ Dragon Dash consumes more DP.
→ Dragon Kick and homing shuriken consume more DP and do more damage.
→ Number of homing shuriken thrown at once is reduced.
→ Duration of lock-on is increased.
→ Dragon Dash can only be used airborne once before landing.
※The above is in comparison to the standard Poison contract.
- The Shinobi’s attacks now generate more aggro.
- Information on the Dragon Kick has been added to “Control Help” in the menu.
- The Witch can now enter an Ice contract with the following conditions.
→ When using power up on Ice magic, power will be increased by 2 levels.
→ Ice magic will consume less DP in Dragon Surge.
→ Ice magic can be stored for a longer time.
→ Non-Ice magic storage time is reduced.
→ DP gained by hitting enemies with Ice magic is increased.
※The above is in comparison to the standard Poison contract.
- The following changes to Witch will apply when under the default Poison contract.
→ When using power up on Heal magic, power will be increased by 2 levels.
→ Heal magic will consume less DP in Dragon Surge.
→ Heal magic can be stored for a longer time.
→ Non-Heal magic storage time is reduced.
- HP recovered by the Witch’s Heal spell levels 2 and 3 has been increased.
- The method by which the Witch’s Heal spell with Condense property heals over intervals has been changed.
→ With this change, overlapping Condense Heal spells will properly stack heals in the overlapping area.
- The graphic effect of the Witch’s Wind magic has been changed.
- Information on the Witch’s Owl has been added to “Control Help” in the menu.
- 【Equipment Changes】
- Level 51-60 weapons and accessories have been added and can be found in chests in quests in the DLC scenario “The Dragonblood Bandit”.
- Level 10-48 weapons, accessories, and consumables have been added for trade in the Black Market.
- The following items have had attributes adjusted:
- Vitality Bracelet+1
- VIT+3 → VIT+4
- Vitality Bracelet +2
- VIT+4 → VIT+8
- Vitality Bracelet +3
- VIT+5 → VIT+15
- Ogre’s Bangle+3
- STR+4 → STR+6
- Ogre’s Bangle+4
- STR+5 → STR+9
- Ogre’s Bangle+5
- STR+6 → STR+12
- Purifying Bracelet
- PIE+1 → PIE+2
- Purifying Bracelet +1
- PIE+2 → PIE+4
- Purifying Bracelet +2
- PIE+3 → PIE+8
- Purifying Bracelet +3
- PIE+4 → PIE+12
- Confidence Bracelet +2
- LUC+6 → LUC+8
- Confidence Bracelet +3
- LUC+8 → LUC+12
- Leather Choker+1
- AGI+2 → AGI+3
- Leather Choker+2
- AGI+3 → AGI+6
- Leather Choker+3
- AGI+4 → AGI+9
- Leather Choker+4
- AGI+5 → AGI+12
- Gemstone Pendant+1
- INT+2 → INT+3
- Gemstone Pendant+2
- INT+3 → INT+5
- Gemstone Pendant+3
- INT+4 → INT+7
- Gemstone Pendant+4
- INT+5 → INT+10
- Heart Earrings
- VIT+1 → VIT+2
- Heart Earrings+1
- VIT+2 → VIT+5
- Heart Earrings+2
- VIT+3 → VIT+8
- Heart Earrings+3
- VIT+4 → VIT+11
- Heart Earrings+4
- VIT+5 → VIT+15
- Steel Bracer
- VIT+1、INT+1 → VIT+3、INT+2、Magic dmg. taken -4%
- Steel Bracer+1
- VIT+2、INT+2 → VIT+6、INT+4、Magic dmg. taken -8%
- Steel Bracer+2
- VIT+4、INT+4 → VIT+9、INT+6、Magic dmg. taken -12%
- Steel Bracer+3
- VIT+8、INT+8 → VIT+12、INT+8、Magic dmg. taken -16%
- Ancient Gauntlet+1
- STR+10、AGI+10、PIE+10、Critical+16 → STR+10、AGI+10、PIE+12、Critical+16
- Leather Belt
- AGI+1、INT+1 → AGI+3、INT+2、+4 Phys. Acc.
- Leather Belt+1
- AGI+2、INT+2 → AGI+6、INT+4、+6 Phys. Acc.
- Leather Belt+2
- AGI+4、INT+4 → AGI+9、INT+6、+8 Phys. Acc.
- Leather Belt+3
- AGI+8、INT+8 → AGI+12、INT+8、+10 Phys. Acc.
- Colorful Belt
- STR+4、VIT+4、Phys. dmg. taken -10% → STR+4、VIT+4、Phys. dmg. taken -10%、Magic dmg. taken -10%
- Colorful Belt+1
- STR+6、VIT+6、Phys. dmg. taken -12% → STR+6、VIT+6、Phys. dmg. taken -12%、Magic dmg. taken -12%
- Colorful Belt+2
- STR+8、VIT+8、Phys. dmg. taken -14% → STR+8、VIT+8、Phys. dmg. taken -14%、Magic dmg. taken -14%
- Colorful Belt+3
- STR+10、VIT+10、Phys. dmg. taken -16% → STR+10、VIT+10、Phys. dmg. taken -16%、Magic dmg. taken -16%
- Living Belt
- STR+6、VIT+6、PIE+6、Phys. dmg. taken -12% → STR+6、VIT+6、PIE+6、Phys. dmg. taken -12%、Magic dmg. taken -12%
- Living Belt+1
- STR+10、VIT+10、PIE+10、Phys. dmg. taken -16% → STR+10、VIT+10、PIE+12、Phys. dmg. taken -16%、Magic dmg. taken -16%
- Critter Companion Pin
- VIT+1、AGI+1 → VIT+3、AGI+2、Phys. dmg. taken -4%
- Critter Companion Pin+1
- VIT+2、AGI+2 → VIT+6、AGI+4、Phys. dmg. taken -8%
- Critter Companion Pin+2
- VIT+4、AGI+4 → VIT+9、AGI+6、Phys. dmg. taken -12%
- Critter Companion Pin+3
- VIT+8、AGI+8 → VIT+12、AGI+8、Phys. dmg. taken -16%
- Mage’s Pin+1
- INT+10、LUC+10、PIE+10、+10 Mag. Acc.→ INT+10、LUC+10、PIE+12、+10 Mag. Acc.
- 【Enemy Changes】
- Enemies now drop items that can be traded at the Black Market.
- The attack range of the Bombud’s poison cloud has been adjusted.
- The color of the enemy Skulleton has been adjusted to increase visibility.
- 【Quest Changes】
- DLC Scenario “The Dragonblood Bandit” is now available
→ For players who have purchased the additional quest DLC, new quests are available from the NPC Lacel in the Medius slums: Level 20 quest “Eastern Treasures” and Level 35 quest “Infernal Labyrinth.”
- For every quest with “Kill them all!” enemy rush areas, a marker will be displayed indicating where enemies are about to appear.
- The time limit has been increased for quests after the first clear.
- The time limit for the quest “The Ogre Fort” has been adjusted.
- When destroying pots, the contents and appearance rate of the contents have been adjusted.
- The movement speed of escort targets has been increased.
- Asura Bats appearing in the “Kill them all!” area on the quest “Calamity’s Portent” have been made larger.
- Some terrain on the maps “Muramasa Castle” and “Asura’s Gate” has been changed.
- 【Bug Fixes】
- Fixed an issue where quest progress was not properly deleted when deleting a character in the inn.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when casting Ice magic.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the boss Equus used an ice attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Resist instant death” to activate on 26% HP and up instead of 25% HP and up.
- Fixed an issue that caused the small spiders released by the Void Spider enemy to generate DP when self-destructing.
- Fixed an issue with terrain collision when interacting with switches and other objects.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to clip through the terrain on the quest “Brother and Sister”.
- Fixed an issue on the quest “Lost in White” during the “Kill them all!” area that caused the Shockfish enemy to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the boss “Asura Goblin” on the quest “Calamity’s Portent” to have an inappropriate level.
- Fixed an issue on the quest “Aim for High Heaven” that caused the player character’s landing noise to play during the ending cutscene.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the boss Asura Goblin not to drop a treasure chest.
- Fixed an error in aggro generation for Asura and Deva enemies on player Dragon Skills.
- Fixed an issue causing sync errors in multiplayer when fighting the boss “Twin Dragon”.
- Fixed an error with displaying the text “Deva” in-game.
- Other sound, visual, and behavior issues have also been fixed.
- 【Known Issues】
- When playing the quest “Werewolf Hunting” in multiplayer, the boss can become transparent.
- When playing the quest “Werewolf Hunting” in multiplayer, boss effects can remain stuck on screen.
- The VIT on the accessory “Steel Bracer” should be +5 instead of +3.
- We are currently preparing a patch to address these issues. We will announced the date it will be available as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.