Dragon Marked for Death update out now (version 2.1.1)
The latest update for Dragon Marked for Death is now available. Version 2.1.1 includes a couple of system changes as well as various bug fixes, which Inti Creates has detailed.
Below are the full patch notes:
– In multiplayer games, the amount of health a boss has and the amount of damage done to players by poison is now dependent on the number of players. The more players there are, the more these will increase.
– Bosses that appear in the “Cavern of Torment” quest of 85F and 90F have had their health reduced.
– Fixed a bug on the “Cavern of Torment” quest that was causing damage received from hazardous terrain (spikes, poison swamps, etc.) to be higher than it should be.
– Fixed a bug on the “Cavern of Torment” quest that was causing the boss on 90F to not properly recover HP when performing the relevant action.
– Fixed a bug that was causing the Named Monster “The Demon’s Puppet” to take only half the damage they were supposed to.
– Fixed a bug that was causing quest progression data to not be erased when deleting a character at the Inn.
– Fixed various other display issues, audio issues, and enemy behavior issues.