Dragon Marked for Death update out now (version 3.1.5n), patch notes
Inti Creates has updated Dragon Marked for Death on Switch to version 3.1.5n. It comes with information about the “Fatigued State” in the tips section, a bit of updated language, and bug fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Information about the “Fatigued State” has been added to TIPS.
- The entry for the “Retry Gauge” has been updated. (Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), and Korean only)
- An issue with the “status effect received” sound effect when equipping an item with a permanent status has been fixed.
- An issue where, when in lower Medius and while equipped with a permanent status item, the effect for Lv 2 and up Cure Ailment would not display correctly has been fixed.
- An issue with the Poison Bandit where, when changing weapons after locking on to an enemy, the stats of the previous weapon would still be applied to lock-on attacks has been fixed.
- An issue where, when equipping items at the inn, the sort order of White Candy + was incorrect has been fixed.