Dragon Quest Builders 2 digital pre-orders live, western DLC schedule
Nintendo has announced that digital pre-orders for Dragon Quest Builders 2 are beginning today (live in Europe, North America soon). Along with the standard release, fans can reserve a bundle containing the main game and season pass.
Here’s the rundown of planned DLC with their release dates:
– Hotto Stuff Pack (Release date: 26th July / Price: $5.99 / €5.99): This pack includes more than 40 recipes to design and decorate structures that look similar to the Hotto Steppe – a popular resting area in a distant land where weary visitors can take a break from their travels. Players will also get access to an additional island to gather the materials they’ll need to build these recipes.
– Aquarium Pack (Release date: 2nd August / Price: $9.99 / €9.99): Check the mailbox on the Isle of Awakening to discover a fishing island with a net full of quests and characters to meet. Learn how to catch 40 different fish that can be added to a DIY aquarium. Unlock the fishing rod as well as customization options, including swimwear, straw hats and a ponytail hairstyle.
– Modernist Pack (Release date: 9th August / Price: $9.99 / €9.99): This pack includes more than 70 different recipes to construct modern-looking structures, or change hairstyles and clothing. Players can take their architectural skills to the next level by building a fashionable luxury hotel.
– Knickknack Pack (Release date: 26th July / Price: Free): This free pack includes three recipes to create a Pretty Paddle, Celebratory Soup and Ornate Adornment so players can celebrate every New Year with some Hotto flair.
* Season Pass to be sold with all DLC for €20.99
Nintendo also mentions that a selection of in-game items are available as bonus content for those who purchase the game and/or season pass digitally. More information on the bonus items can be found on the respective product pages on the eShop.
Finally, here’s the opening movie for Dragon Quest Builders 2:
Source: Nintendo PR