Dragon Quest Builders 2 update out now (version 1.6.1)
Dragon Quest Builders 2 has finally made it to the west. Keep in mind that a day-one update is available, which you’ll definitely want to download.
Version 1.6.1 includes new DLC, a new item, several changes, and more. We’ve included the full patch notes below.
- New DLC has been released.
- A new item has been added – “cast iron door”.
- The number of items that can be dyed has been increased.
- The bag’s capacity has been increased.
- The capacity of certain storage items (chests of drawers, wardrobes, armoires etc.) has been increased.
- A “shallow mode” has been added to the upgraded bottomless pot.
- A password feature has been added to the Buildertopia search that allows you to recreate islands you’ve visited.
- Islanders recruited on Explorer’s Shores can now be renamed.
- The Millennium Buggy Buggy’s lights can now be switched on and off once the game has been completed.
- Friendly golem-type monsters can now be ridden.
- The icon size feature now also applies to icons used during combat.
- The stability of the game controls has been improved.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.