Dragon Quest X Offline Fun-Size Forge, Accessory Synthesis details and screenshots
Posted on April 13, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Switch
Square Enix is back again with another information drop for Dragon Quest X Offline, this time covering Fun-Size Forge and Accessory Synthesis. New details and screenshots have surfaced for these two gameplay features.
Here’s the roundup of tidbits, courtesy of Gematsu:
Build New Weapons and Armor with the Fun-Size Forge
– Game will eventually let you have “Fun-Size Forge”
– This can be used to build brand-new weapons and armor, as well as rework and strengthen existing equipment
– Can also be used to create items that have greater performance than those sold in shops, as well as items not sold in shops at all
How to Use the Fun-Size Forge
– After obtaining the Fun-Size Forge, you can use it at any time from a safe location; select it from the menu to move over to the workshop
– At the workshop, you will see a list of the recipes you have acquired; new recipes can be found on bookshelves, in recipe shops, and so on
– When you have the materials required for a forge, the Fun-Size Forge mini-game will begin; if you lack certain materials, you can buy them on the spot
– Equipment is forged by bashing heated materials; the more you bash, the higher the forging meter rises, so bash until the meter lands in the green success zone
– As you gain more experience using the Fun-Size Forge and your forge level increases, you may learn skills exclusive to forging. Utilize these skills to forge well-made equipment
– If you are not satisfied with the results, you can use a “Perfectionist Pearl” to rework their equipment; as your forge level increases, you will be able to forge more powerful equipment.
Create “+3” Equipment
– The more well-made the equipment, the higher the “+” value at the end of its name and the greater its performance
– With enough success, you can even create “+3” equipment
Strengthen Accessories with Accessory Synthesis
– Verinard Castle Town on the Wena Islands has a shop called “Accessory Synthesis” where the same accessories can be synthesized and given special effects
How to Synthesize Accessories
– Talk to Line, the Accessory Synthesis shopkeeper, and give her the base accessory you want to synthesize, as well as the synthesis material accessory
– Select the effect you want to apply to your accessory, then hand it to the shopkeeper to perform the synthesis; there are no failed attempts, so rest assured your accessory is in good hands
– Your accessory with synthesis effect is complete! Accessories can be synthesized up to “+3″
– A young shopkeeper who runs the Accessory Synthesis shop
– She is easygoing, but skilled
Synthesis Effects Depend on the Accessory
– The effects that can be applied at the Accessory Synthesis shop differ for each accessory
– For some accessories, you will be able to choose from three or more effects
Get a closer look at Fun-Size Forge and Accessory Synthesis in Dragon Quest X Offline below.
Dragon Quest X Offline arrives for Switch in Japan this summer. At least at the moment, a western release has not been announced.