Dragon Quest XI details – new character, monsters, systems
This week’s issue of Jump has another update on Dragon Quest XI. The information provides information about a new character, monsters, and systems.
Check out the new Dragon Quest XI scan above. A summary of information as translated by Gematsu is below.
– “It is my mission to make the people of the world smile!”
– A character who seems to be a traveler
– Mokokkii: a monster that carries a huge needle that can fill anything with holes
– Lantern Kozou: a lantern that was thrown away and became a monster in its resentment against humans
– Some monsters such as Lanter Kozou only appear at night
– People with a purple speech bubble mark may have some sort of request
– As you approach people, you can hear their voices through the speech bubbles that appear over their head
– Can travel the world by horse
– Can make a bonfire on the field
– Bonfires will be useful when you have a long way to travel
– In addition to resting and healing, and writing in the adventure log, you can also enjoy conversations with your party
– Saving is done with the adventure log
– At camp, you can buy items at the shops opened by traveling merchants