E3 2021 to feature events for Square Enix, Capcom, Bandai Namco, and more
Posted on June 3, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Switch
The ESA has shared more information about its schedule for E3 2021.
We previously heard about a few things such as the Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live on June 15. In addition to that, it’s been announced that companies such as Square Enix, Capcom, and Bandai Namco will have events as well.
Here’s the full schedule rundown:
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.