Eufloria HD recently landed on Switch, and we now have a good chunk of gameplay. 16 minutes of footage has arrived.
For those that missed our previous coverage, check out the following overview for Eufloria HD:
Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
Engage in space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
– A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
– “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
– “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
– “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
– Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
– Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
Have a look at the gameplay for Eufloria HD below.
Eufloria HD is being sold as a digital download through the Switch eShop. English is the game’s only supported language.