Fall Guys receives July 2022 update on Switch, patch notes
Posted on July 14, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Mediatonic has readied a new July 2022 update for Fall Guys.
Today’s patch makes an improvement to an exploit in Volleyball, makes it so players can no longer get on another team’s track in Roll and Roll, and more.
The full patch notes for today’s Fall Guys July 2022 update are as follows:
- Improvements to an exploit on Volleyfall where players could bounce the ball on their own side of the court indefinitely
- Players can no longer get on another team’s track in Rock and Roll
- Fixed an issue where players are shown messaging that their “rewards will be forfeitted” on Squads when trying to exit the game after elimination
- Swirly Sleeves pattern is back in inventories
- Players will no longer clip through the floor by the Jump Ropes in The Swiveller
- Improvements to camera controls on Volleyfall
We’ll also mention that Fall Guys has kicked off a new “Idol Games” event, which runs until July 18. We have a trailer for it below.
For more on Fall Guys, check out the patch notes for the June 2022 update here.