Fire Emblem Heroes update announced (version 7.4.0), patch notes
Posted on March 29, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have announced the next Fire Emblem Heroes update, with the game expected to move up to version 7.4.0.
As usual, there’s a lot going on here. There’ll be updates to Limited-Time Combat Manuals, new weapon skills and weapons to refine, updates to the Arena and Aether Raids, more Heroes via Heroic Grails, and more.
The full patch notes for the Fire Emblem Heroes version 7.4.0 update are as follows:
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 7.4.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 4) from events and exchange them for an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 4) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/5/2023 6:59(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 4) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 7.4.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 7.4.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5★:
- Wizened Breath: Hero who can learn this skill: Bantu: Tiki’s Guardian
- Masked Lance: Hero who can learn this skill: Conrad: Masked Knight
- Staff of Lilies: Hero who can learn this skill: Silque: Adherent of Mila
・ The weapons above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they have been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
- Imbued Koma: Hero who can learn this skill: Alfonse: Askran Duo
- Victorious Axe: Hero who can learn this skill: Edelgard: The Future
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
○ New Memento Events are being added.
■ The Arena is being updated
○ Changes to Chain Rewards
The number of Arena Medals you receive after four consecutive wins in the Arena has been increased from 100 to 200. This will be applied to all seasons starting on or after 11/4/2023 7:00(UTC)
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Infantry School (O/D): up to level 11
・ Armor School (O/D): up to level 11
・ Cavalry School (O/D): up to level 11
・ Flier School (O/D): up to level 11
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “Tactics” from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game and “Mighty Governance” from the Fire Emblem Engage game.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 3,000.
This will be in effect with the season starting 11/4/2023 7:00(UTC)
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Effie: Dedicated Heart
・ Ludveck: Rebellious Duke
■ Other Changes
○ We will address a bug that may trigger an incorrect calculation in the combat forecast when the player attacks a foe Lucia: Tireless Advisor. For details about this issue, please see the notification titled Regarding a Temporary Issue in the Combat Forecast when Attacking Lucia: Tireless Advisor.
○ We will correct the effects of the Killing Intent+ skill. We will address an issue which causes Thrasir: Omnicidal Witch’s Killing Intent+ skill to produce unintended effects. For details about this issue, please see the notification titled About the Killing Intent+ Skill.
○ We will address a loading time issue that occurs when returning to the Home screen after finishing a battle.
○ An illustration for Legion: Masked Maniac will be adjusted.
One of the illustrated poses for Legion: Masked Maniac will be adjusted
The Fire Emblem Heroes version 7.4.0 update goes live on April 6, 2023.