Fire Emblem Heroes update announced (version 7.6.0), patch notes
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have announced a new version 7.6.0 for Fire Emblem Heroes.
Version 7.6.0 comes with the usual additions like new weapon skills and weapons to refine. Also being updated is the lineup of limited-time Combat Manuals, Aether Raids, Summoner Duels, and more.
The full patch notes for the Fire Emblem Heroes version 7.6.0 update are as follows:
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 7.6.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 6) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 6) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 7/27/2023 11:59 p.m.(PT)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 6) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 7.6.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 5) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 7.6.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Hero will be able to learn this new character-specific weapon skill at 5★:
Hero who can learn this skill: Tanya: Dagdar’s Kid
・ The weapon above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Hero who can learn this skill: Igrene: Nabata Protector
Hero who can learn this skill: Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel
Hero who can learn this skill: Brunnya: Devoted General
Hero who can learn this skill: Nagi: Dragon Avatar
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
New Memento Events are being added.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Panic Manor (O/D): up to level 11
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “The Little Divine Dragon” from the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon game and “A Beacon of Light Awakens” from the Fire Emblem Engage game.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 3,200.
This will be in effect with the season starting 6/13/2023 12:00 p.m.(PT)
○ A new Captain Skill is being added.
Grants Atk+5 to captain during combat. Grants
the following effect to captain and allies within
2 spaces of captain: “inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-X
on foe during combat (X = current bonus on
each of foe’s stats × 2; calculates each stat
Note: The new Captain Skill will be able to be used in the season beginning 6/13/2023 12:00 p.m.(PT)
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Lucius: Calming Light
・ Cornelia: Saint Consumed
■ Other Changes
○ We will address an issue related to the effects of Maria: Ritual Sacrifice’s Sacrifice Staff weapon skill. We have confirmed an issue concerning Sacrifice Staff’s effect “grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat to allies within 2 spaces of unit.” When this effect is activated alongside skills that trigger after comparing stat values (like Heavy Blade), the increase in stat value isn’t taken into account. We will address the issue so that skills comparing stat values are determined correctly, based on the stat values after the effect mentioned above is triggered.
The Fire Emblem Heroes version 7.6.0 update should go live on June 6, 2023.