Fire Emblem Heroes update out now (version 1.2.0)
Nintendo has distributed the new Fire Emblem Heroes update, bringing the game up to version 1.2.0. It’s out now on both iOS and Android.
Below are the patch notes:
– Maximum stamina raised from 50 to 99.
– Added feature that allows you to swap the positions of Heroes at the start of battle.
– Adjusted the amount of EXP gained in battle. Heroes with lower rarities (in stars) will receive more EXP from battle.
– Adjusted matchmaking conditions in the Arena and made adjustments to how score is calculated after victory.
– Added new features and bug fixes.
And here is a bigger breakdown of the update: