Fire Emblem Heroes version 3.5.0 arriving in early May, details
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have announced a new update for Fire Emblem Heroes. In early May, the mobile title will be updated to version 3.5.0.
The update features Friend Mock Battles in Aether Raids, new weapon skills and weapons to refine, more Heroes in Heroic Grails, and Equip Seals screen improvements. We have the full details below.
Friend Mock Battles are being added.
Test your raiding party against a friend’s defense map in a mock battle. Take on the defense of your high-ranking friends for some ideas to improve your own!
- To play a Friend Mock Battle, tap Edit Aether Keep, then Help & Extras, then Friend Mock Battle.
- To make your defense map available for friends to test, tap Edit Aether Keep, then Help & Extras, then Mock-Battle Settings. This setting will default to on (mock battles are allowed) when the update is released.
New structures are being added.
Offensive and defensive versions of two new structures, Bright Shrine and Dark Shrine, are being added.
Once placed, at the start of a turn, these structures lower certain stats (by up to -5) of the foe on the enemy team who has the highest total of those stats through their next action.
- An R&R Affinity icon is being added.
An icon will appear on the Aether Resort button if you have not collected that day’s R&R Affinity or have not seen that week’s Special Event.
- New R&R Amenities are being added.
Three new R&R Amenities for the Inn will be available.
New Weapon Skills and Weapons to Refine
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5-star:
Bow of Devotion – Hero who can learn this skill: Faye: Devoted Heart
Daybreak Lance ;- Hero who can learn this skill: Lukas Sharp Soldier
Panther Sword ;- Hero who can learn this skill: Stahl: Viridian Knight
Bull Spear – Hero who can learn this skill: Sully: Crimson Knight
- The weapons above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they have been obtained.
- To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
- Rutger: Lone Swordsman
- Lokie: Spring Trickster
Equip Seals Screen Improvements
You will be able to toggle the Equip Seals screen between two modes, Display: Skill Details and Display: Icon.
In Display: Icon mode, tap and hold on a Sacred Seal’s icon to view its name and effect.
Blessed Gardens will no longer be updated after the map added on 5/26/19 2019. Please use this opportunity to try out the previous maps if you haven’t already.
- Rewards for Allegiance Battles will be increased with the season starting on 5/28/19.
- Rank rewards: Wind, Earth, Fire, and Water Blessings will be added.
- Score rewards: The amount of Hero Feathers will be increased, and Divine Dew and Orbs will be added.
- The type of Blessing rewarded changes each season.
- Score rewards change each season, with one season rewarding only Hero Feathers, one season rewarding Hero Feathers and Divine Dew, and one season rewarding Hero Feathers and Orbs.