Fire Emblem: Three Houses – devs on Cindered Shadows length, tea time with Rhea coming, more
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is featured in the latest issue of Famitsu. The magazine takes a look at the new Cindered Shadows DLC, and even has an interview with some of the developers.
Here’s a roundup of information shared, courtesy of BoltGSR:
About the DLC:
- Cindered Shadows is fairly difficult.
- The developers guess it’ll take about 8-10 hours to clear on Normal; since it’s trickier than the main game, you can’t blast through it as easily.
- You’ll unlock more and more stuff in the main game as you proceed through CS.
Free updates planned:
- A free update will let you have tea time with Rhea.
- Byleth will be able to wear dancer clothes, but not become a dancer themselves.
- You’ll be able to change costumes from the free day menu, as well as change everyone’s costumes at once.
- Reiterating that no golden route is planned, and they were actively against it since it would become the “right path” in fan’s minds. (Well, one of the interviewees liked the idea, but it really was never planned. Too much like Fates!)
- Maddening was really hard for them to balance, so they were happy with the release timing of it – letting people dig in once they’d familiarized themselves with the game.
- They expect Intelligent Systems to put out a full OST at some point.