Fortnite content update now live (version 5.40)
Posted on September 11, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Fortnite’s latest content update is now live. Version 5.40 is highlighted by the addition of new Assault Rifle in Battle Royale.
Below are the full details:
BEWARE THE SHADOWS,Sneak up on your enemies in Battle Royale and a new Mythic Outlander joins Save the World.
Suppressed Assault Rifle (Battle Royale)
Take down your enemies quickly and quietly with this new Assault Rifle that rewards precision over rapid-fire.
KNOWN ISSUESWanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
LIMITED TIME MODE: THE GETAWAY
- Players in the Getaway LTM can no longer land on the van without building.
- Reduced the Victory music at the end of a match.
- Jewel will no longer appear in inventory hotbar after being put in the Down-But-Not-Out state.
- Player models will no longer get stuck under the van after winning a match.
- Player models and items will no longer fall to the ground after winning a match.
- Enforcer Outfit no longer appears distorted to other clients from certain distances.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Suppressed Assault Rifle Added.
- Sneaky weapon that rewards trigger discipline with precision.
- Can be found in Vending Machines, floor loot, Treasure Chests, and Supply Drops.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Variants.
- 32/33 damage per shot.
- Vaulted Drum Gun
- Sub-Region Matchmaking added for Southeast Asia.
- More details here.