Fortnite content update out now (version 10.00)
Posted on August 6, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new content update for Fortnite is now available. Version 10.00 features a new sniper rifle, Titled Town, and more.
Below are the full details on what’s new:
Automatic Sniper Rifle
Keep your opponents pinned down at long range with this full-auto sniper rifle.
Neo Tilted is not so neo anymore. A Rift Zone has turned this location into what it was many years in the past: a Wild West settlement. What’s even wilder than this western twist is that building and harvesting are prohibited!
LIMITED TIME MODE ROTATION:
Team Type: Solos | Respawning: On
Work your way through all of the weapons, starting with the higher rarities and ending with the lower rarities. The first player to get an elimination with the final weapon wins! Infinite ammo is on, and players will drop materials when they are eliminated.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Projectiles travel faster than other Sniper Rifles.
- Damage: 31/33/35
- Headshot: 62/66/70
- 4 Rounds per second.
- 16 Rounds per magazine.
- Uses a reduced zoom scope.
- Can be found from Floor, Chest, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
- Unvaulted weapons that only spawn in Tilted Town:
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Epic and Legendary variants.
- Six Shooter
- Uncommon, Rare, and Epic variants.
- Hunting Rifle
- Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Infantry Rifle
- Common variant.
Sky Station Showdown LTM
- Battle other squads to capture zones and score points. Featured on the big stage at the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals.
Junkyard Juke LTM
- Featured at the Fortnite Creative World Cup! It’s time to bring junk to the incinerator to receive points for your team. The bigger piece of junk, the more points!
Viking Village Prefabs
- It’s a Viking invasion! Put a Nordic twist on your island with the latest Prefab.
- The Save Volume size for the Volcano Island is restored. Note: the visuals will still look like you are out of bounds when trying to build and edit on the outer edges.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- 7 New Viking Village Prefabs
- Viking Ship
- Viking Longhouse
- Viking Armoury
- Viking Hut A
- Viking Hut B
- Viking Hut C
- Viking Stables
- 3 New Galleries
- Viking Village Gallery
- Viking Village Prop Gallery
- Brown Cliff Snow Gallery
- Sentries that carry a rocket launcher will damage players now.