Fortnite update out now (version 10.31)
Posted on September 18, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Fortnite’s latest update has been deployed. Version 10.31 features a new Party Hub, along with some changes and bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
Hang with friends while you’re on the go so the party never stops. See who’s online, party up, and play together. (Or just voice chat!) For a deeper dive on Party Hub, read our FAQ here.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Resolved an issue involving the Star Wand and AC/DC Pickaxes not doing the intended amount of damage.
- Because this issue has been resolved, these Pickaxes have been re-enabled.
- Storm Circles will no longer end at the following locations (in core and Arena modes):
- Moisty Palms
- Greasy Grove
- Tilted Town
- Retail Row
- Resolved an issue in which Ziplines could give players an unintended effect.
- Because this issue has been resolved, Ziplines have been re-enabled.
- When a player is eliminated, their damage towards the Storm Surge threshold will no longer be removed from their remaining teammates’ total.
- Support-a-Creator codes can now be used for real-money offers in-game.
- More information on this will be available in a blog post later this week.
- Please note: For any Packs that contain V-Bucks, the revenue share will be applied to the Creator code that is entered when the V-Bucks from that pack are spent.
- From server on September 13
- Resolved an issue involving some Mission objectives not measuring progress.
- From hotfix on September 11
- Increased the limit for Basic Storm Controllers from 10 to 16.