GrimGrimoire OnceMore gets new “Sorcery” trailer
Nippon Ichi Software has just put out a seventh trailer for GrimGrimoire OnceMore, a remaster of the 2007 original GrimGrimoire. This trailer focuses on the game’s third branch of magic, Sorcery. This magic will let you summon imps, demons, dragons and even magic cats that’ll defend you as you progress through the game.
GrimGrimoire OnceMore is a 2D real-time strategy game, in which you take control of protagonist Lillet Blan, a young witch who attends a Magic Academy and becomes stuck in a five-day time loop. You can learn more about this remaster’s new features in the following overview:
- New System: “Great Magic” – Four types of “Great Magic” that can be used during battle have been implemented. Activated with newly illustrated cut-ins.
- High-resolution graphics and widescreen aspect ratio.
- “Fast-Forward” function for battle and story parts.
- “Mid-Battle Save” function for battle parts.
- The difficulty level of “Hard” mode has been adjusted to be more challenging than the original version.
- New System: Skill Tree – Earn coins by completing tasks set for each stage. Coins can be used to strengthen familars. Coins can also be refunded.
- Gallery Mode – Enjoy various illustrations.
- New voice cast:
- Lillet Blan (voiced by Iori Saeki)
- Margarita Surprise (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Gammel Dore (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Advocat (voiced by Hiromichi Tezuka)
Here is the new “Sorcery” trailer for GrimGrimoire OnceMore.
GrimGrimoire OnceMore will launch on Switch July 28, 2022 in Japan. A western localization has not yet been announced, but may happen eventually based on some of Vanillaware and Nippon Ichi Software’s other recent western Switch releases.