Haven launches on Switch next week
Posted on January 26, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, The Game Bakers set a final release date for the Switch version of Haven. The RPG is hitting Nintendo’s console on February 4, the studio announced.
Here’s some information about Haven:
In Haven, play two lovers on the run, as they settle into an unknown world. Glide through a mysterious landscape, explore a fragmented world and fight against what’s trying to tear them apart. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a couple while cooking, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day. Haven is designed to be played solo, but it’s also a lot of fun in local co-op.
– Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
– Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
– Fight as the two characters in real-time and relying on tactical sense and timing
– Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
– Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humour
– Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
– The original soundtrack by electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.
Haven will be distributed digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: The Game Bakers PR