Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity update out now (version 1.0.1), patch notes
Alongside its launch, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity has received its first update. The game is now at version 1.0.1.
Today’s update addresses several bugs. For the full patch notes, continue on below.
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.