In Sound Mind gameplay trailer
Posted on September 8, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Publisher Modus Games and developer We Create Stuff are back with a new gameplay trailer for In Sound Mind, their first-person psychological horror experience that was announced for Switch back in February. The video walks players through many of the puzzles and environments they’ll encounter as they dive into the psyches of varied individuals.
Here’s an overview of the game:
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, an imaginative first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape your own mind.
- A New Survival Horror Experience from the Creators of the Legendary Nightmare House 2 – We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre
- Experience a Series of Haunting Memories – Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
- Overcome a Cast of Terrors – Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
- An Eerie Soundtrack by The Living Tombstone – The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
- Unexpect the Expected – Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
We have today’s In Sound Mind gameplay trailer below.
In Sound Mind will be hitting Switch later in 2021. When we have an exact release date, we’ll be sure to let you know.