Kingdom: Two Crowns update out now (version 1.0.4)
Raw Fury has started the distribution of a new update for Kingdom: Two Crowns on Switch. Version 1.0.4 is live, featuring fixes, balance adjustments, and new features.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed issues with achievements “There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou”, “Their Savior” and “Never Gives Up”.
- Fixed an instance where the game could not save the progress properly thereby displaying an error prompt. Issue should now be fixed, and error prompt should no longer be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the host player could get a soft lock when toggling “Joinable state” to off while a client player was connecting.
- Fixed so player no longer can get stuck in opening point of game if enabling online joining if there is no internet connection.
- “Beggars” should now spawn properly even in long sessions.
- Workers and archers should now perform assigned tasks properly even in long sessions.
- Hermits will now properly board the boat if they are purchased just before the monarch boards the boat.
- Forge now spawns as designed.
- Crown status in multiplayer sessions will now persists across islands.
- Tools such as the scythes should no longer bounce around for client players.
- Fix for Shogun Kirin mount turning into unicorn mount when switching islands.
- Client player should no longer get stuck in loading screen if accepting an invite from a host player in the tutorial.
- Thickets should now spawn properly.
- Fixed so that in-game music does not play over credits music when viewing credits.
- Lowered the coin price of the ninja.
- Doubled the amount of hits the ninja can take.
- Doubled the amount of attacks pikemen can do.
- Adjusted speed of crown stealer so that they now stay with the pack of greed instead of running ahead.
- Added Wharf Bell to the boat docks which allows the player to manually call citizens to the boat. Removing the feature that citizens are called to the boat as soon as it’s put in the water.
- Changed the notification of the crown stealer spawn.
- Switching steeds in the stable is now more affordable.
- Improved appearance of shops on the edge of your kingdom walls as you expand.
- Forge now spawns correctly.
- Added failsafe for rogue hermits which could cause it to become impossible to travel away from islands as the game was waiting for a hermit who never spawned to board the boat.
- Improved Russian language option.
- Optimized save data compression. This should prevent the save data to become too large which was the cause of the save issues.
- Fixed graphical biome issue.