Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn details all Ravel Abilities, plus other details and new screenshots
Posted on January 12, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots
Nintendo provided a major update on Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn this week. We learned that the game is launching on March 8, and some new information about the game was shared.
One of the things we heard about are Ravel Abilities “that power up Kirby in fun ways”. We now have the full rundown of these, which are as follows:
– Knitting Needles: Attack by knitting a big ball of yarn
– Wire: Fashions a sword out of wire that can perform devastating slash attacks
– Button: You can destroy a variety of things with its button bombs
– Nylon: Summon a wind that can attract beads and boost Kirby’s jump
– Bobbin: Kirby can use a bobbin yo-yo to hit things from far away
– Pin Cushion: Kirby can throw pins in a variety of directions
For each form, Kirby will get a hat similar to how he does in the other games.
Something we’ve heard about previously is the new Devilish mode for extra challenge. While playing it, “Devil” type enemies appear and there’s a life bar that can be depleted upon being attacked.
Like in the original Wii game, you can personalize and decorate Kirby’s Pad. New furniture has been added, some of which can only be obtained through other modes (Devilish Mode, King Dedede / Meta Knight mini-games).
Finally, we have a bunch of new screenshots and art from Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn. Find the images in the gallery below.