Lord of Magna blog entry #3: Combat & livestream announcement
Posted on May 26, 2015 by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News
Marvelous just posted the third blog entry for their upcoming 3DS game, Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven. This time, the blog focuses on the game’s combat. Check out this new combat trailer:
Some key features of the game’s combat, according to Marvelous:
– AP (Action Points), which governs the use of abilities in combat. Choosing when and when not to spend them is crucial.
– Emphasis on support abilities: Support abilities, like increasing stats or augmenting characters, are extremely helpful in combat.
– “Bowling” ability: defeating 10 or more enemies in a single move will earn characters an extra turn. To help with this, defeating an enemy knocks him back into his allies, potentially defeating them as well.
– Skill Chips: Equipable items that provide characters with new abilities to use in combat
– Elemental system: governs weaknesses, strengths, abilities and character attunements
– Consumable items are focused on dealing damage to enemies in this game
Finally, Marvelous announced that they will be doing a livestream of Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven, where viewers will be able to pose questions to the developers, this Thursday, May 28th, at 6 PM BST (GMT +1). Check out the stream here. The full blog post can be found here.