Lunistice update out now (version 1.05b), patch notes
Posted on October 3, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Lunistice got its latest update on Switch, and version 1.05b is available now. With the patch, it’s now in line with the current PC version.
One notable highlight here is a “Smooth Camera” option intended to address motion sickness that some players may have experienced. A number of balance adjustments and fixes are implemented as well.
Here’s the full rundown:
Lunistice update version 1.05b patch notes
– Added “Smooth Camera” option to the Camera menu. This will smooth out horizontal camera movement overall, which should (hopefully lead to a much more controllable character and reduced motion sickness for many people. This option is active by default on fresh save files only and can be deactivated at any time to restore the camera to its old behavior
– Added UI elements for tracking your progress in Stage 5-2
– Overhauled camera snapping (left trigger button). Instead of using Hana’s view direction for recentering it’ll now take player input into account (when moving). This means that the camera should now snap to where you want to go, not where the character’s currently looking at
– Removed a bunch of enemies from Toree’s levels. Mind you, Toree is still considered the de facto “hard-mode” of the game and you will have to do some “weird” jumps, but most if not all of the really unfair enemies should now be gone
– Rebalanced final section of Stage 2-1
– Very slight rebalancing of Stage 2-2
– Rebalanced Stage 4-2. Again
– Very slight rebalancing of Stage 5-2
– Made hitboxes on rolling pin stage hazards much more lenient
– Fixed Stage 5-2 music
– Fixed being able to trigger the final platform in Stage T with less than 4 switches
– Fixed music not pausing when collecting level secrets
– (Hopefully) Fixed camera randomly facing the wrong direction when respawning at checkpoint
– Fixed being able to easily bypass a certain page of Stage 7-2
– Fixed weird collision on the final parts of Stage 6-2 where you could lose your double jump easily
All players on Switch can download the Lunistice version 1.05b update now.