Mario Golf: Super Rush update out now (version 1.1.0), official patch notes
Mario Golf: Super Rush has received a day one update, and it’s fairly notable. Version 1.1.0 can be accessed worldwide.
Today’s update contains additions like new Challenges in Golf Adventure, adjustments, and more. The full patch notes can be found below.
- Battle Golf
- Added “Enable/Disable” for Rush Events. Selecting “Enable” will cause Rush Events to occur at fixed times during play.
- Golf Adventure (Adventure Mode)
- Added Challenges for Shots off tee, Approaches, and Putting. The new challenges can be accepted from the Fire Bros in each area’s practice area.
- Added lessons that teach spin use, and strategies for wind direction. The new challenges can be accepted from the Hammer Bros in each area’s practice area.
- Adjusted several scenes encountered during the Golf Adventure mode of the game.
- Motion Controls
- “Practice Swing” now displays on the screen when trying out practice swings.
- Adjusted the game balance around swing inputs.
- Online and Local Wireless Play
- Names of online opponents will now display.
- Connection errors occurring mid-game will now display.
- General Changes
- Adjusted the display position of text and other information displayed during play.
- Adjusted the results screen.
- In addition, adjustments have been made to the game balance, and issues have been fixed to make the game experience more enjoyable.
Mario Golf: Super Rush is now available on Switch.