Melty Blood: Type Lumina to receive more playable characters, update plans detailed
Four new playable DLC characters are on the way to Melty Blood: Type Lumina, it’s been announced.
The identities of the characters have yet to be revealed. However, we do know that the first two are dropping this summer with the other two planned for the winter.
Players can also look forward to more free updates in the future. These will come with expanded functions, game balance adjustments, and bug fixes. You can find more information regarding what’s planned below.
– Major updates to all characters and systems
– Combo damage is now displayed during a fight
– Increased custom color slots in customize mode
– Added “Save State” and “Resume State” to Training Mode Restart
– Added a new feature to the Replay Mode to make replay viewing more convenient
– Modified to be able to pass when the number of players in a room is small in a player match
– Modified player match invitation function for ranked matches
– Training standby for ranked matches has been modified to make it easier to match
– Functional modification and improvement of network mode
– Other major renovations and feature additions planned
– Added simple messages to player matches
– Approximately 400 free words added
– New customization plates
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is currently available on Switch.
Source: Type Lumina PR