Metallic Child update out now (version 1.2.10), patch notes
Publisher Crest and developer Studio HG have issued a new 1.2.10 update for Metallic Child. It includes balance adjustments, processing load improvements, bug fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes for Metallic Child update 1.2.10:
- Fixed an issue in which key mapping was not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue in which Rona can run out of the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue in which enemies can run out of the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue in which, under certain conditions, enemies would stop moving.
- Fixed an issue which was occuring when performing the skill attack for the weapon “Jumper.”
- Fixed an issue in which Rona could receive damage after clearing a stage.
- Fixed an issue in which NPC quests would not progress properly.
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Adjusted overall balancing.
- Altered settings so that Core-Connect is activated by installing three Cores,
regardless of their type (Mini-core or bugged Core).
- Adjusted the number of levels from four to three for all stages, excluding the final stage.
- Adjusted the difficulty of some Challenges.
- Adjusted processing load on the Switch platform.
All Metallic Child players on Switch can download the new 1.21.0 update now. The game originally released back in September.