Midnight Fight Express gameplay
Posted on September 25, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Midnight Fight Express has released on Switch, and we have new gameplay showing the title in action. 44 minutes of footage has been published.
Learn more about Midnight Fight Express in the following overview:
You’re Babyface, a former member of the criminal underworld lured back into “the life” by a mysterious AI drone. Your mission against impossible odds: Fight your way across the city before sunrise, and prevent a citywide criminal takeover together.
Engage in a brutal and hyper-kinetic brawling ballet, using every environmental tool and street fighting technique at your disposal. Level up your abilities to take down the mounting onslaught of bozos, cronies, and crime lords.
– Blockbuster Combat: Tangle with waves of foes with the finesse of an action-movie master. Punch, dodge, counter, and finish off enemies in fluid and visceral combat featuring mo-cap animation by motion artist and stunt performer Eric Jacobus. Custom difficulty modes allow any player to direct the action to their preference.
– Martial Mastery: Level up, power up, and tap into a sprawling skill tree to unleash a dizzying array of devastating fighting moves. Develop your own signature style, and master over-the-top combos that leave the criminals wondering what hit ’em.
– Killer Arsenal: Complement your melee moves with knives, axes, and sledgehammers. Wield a wild array of pistol fire, shotgun blasts, and explosives. Weaponize everything from furniture to toilet plungers. Take advantage of the urban world around you to score increasingly outrageous takedowns and clean up the streets.
– Street Warrior’s Wardrobe: Customize your character’s appearance, and unlock a huge variety of cosmetic options ranging from the ultra-suave to the mega-outlandish. Unlock more 150+ pieces of clothing, equip skins for you and your AI ally Droney, and make a lasting impression as you fight to save the streets.
– Audio Adrenaline Rush: Battle across the city’s 41 hand-crafted levels to the beat of a pulsing, infectious soundtrack by artist Noisecream, and channel the nonstop midnight energy of the metropolis.
– The Fight Never Stops: Return to missions to complete challenges, unlock rewards, and show everyone who owns the streets on the leaderboard. Create your own director’s cut of the action with settings that let you customize enemy types, weapons, and more.
You can see the gameplay for Midnight Fight Express on Switch below.
Midnight Fight Express is available on the Switch eShop. English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish languages are included.