Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak update out now on Switch (version 11.0.2), patch notes
Capcom just released another update for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak on Switch, bringing the game to version 11.0.2.
Various bug fixes and adjustments are included here for the player and more. We have the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an error that occasionally occurred if you register an equipment loadout containing a weapon with a Rampage Decoration, rollback the upgrade for that weapon, and then try to select that particular equipment loadout again.
- Fixed an issue occasionally affecting the results of augmenting armor when performing specific steps while augmenting a weapon.
- When changing the target in the search settings for Anomaly Investigations, the minimum level value will no longer be updated if the target is within the range of adjustable conditions.
- Fixed an issue causing players to obtain Anomaly Investigations as “unauthorized quests” if they join another player’s Anomaly Investigation for a monster they haven’t unlocked yet.
- Fixed an error that occasionally occurred when harvesting during an Anomaly Investigation.
- Fixed an issue preventing Anomaly Investigations joined by multiple players in the same lobby from showing up in the search results for Join Requests.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
All players on Switch can download the new 11.0.2 update for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak now.