Monster Hunter Rise update out now (version 10.0.3), patch notes
Posted on July 8, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Capcom has come out with another update for Monster Hunter Rise, bringing the game to version 10.0.3.
This patch is primarily intended to fix some key bugs following the release of the Sunbreak expansion. There have also been adjustments for monster health as well.
The full patch notes for the Monster Hunter Rise version 10.0.3 update are as follows:
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed a bug causing your Palico’s Support Moves to change randomly when teaching them certain Secret Support Moves.
- Fixed a bug preventing a reload rating lowered by 2 levels from recovering, if you remove the Elemental Reload Switch Skill after performing a specific set of actions with the light bowgun.
(We’ve also confirmed a bug in the reload display under Equipment Info, and this will be addressed in a future update.)
- Fixed a bug causing the game to shut down when performing a specific string of attacks using the insect glaive’s Kinsect Bonus: Boosted Powder Extract on Rakna-Kadaki or Pyre Rakna-Kadaki.
Locales and Environment
- Fixed a bug in dialogue with the Buddy Scout regarding newly added Buddy Skills that was aimed at all players, instead of only affected players.
- For A1★ and A2★ quests, the health for all monsters and the attack power of some monsters has been adjusted.
Base and Facilities
- Fixed a bug very occasionally causing the game to freeze after using the Lottery with an amiibo.
All players on Switch can download the new 10.0.3 update for Monster Hunter Rise now. You can find the patch notes for the last major update, version 10.0.2, here.